EduCon 2020 - January 24-26, 2020
What is EduCon?
EduCon is both a conversation and a conference.
It is an innovation conference where we can come together, both in-person and virtually, to discuss the future of schools. Every session will be an opportunity to discuss and debate ideas — from the very practical to the big dreams.
This site helps you…
- Purchase your ticket, create your online account and plan your trip
- Plan your conference schedule and identify conversations of interest
- Access materials and links shared by presenters and other attendees
- See who else is attending and plan meetups
The guiding principles behind EduCon
- Our schools must be inquiry-driven, thoughtful and empowering for all members.
- Our schools must be about co-creating — together with our students — the 21st Century Citizen.
- Technology must serve pedagogy, not the other way around.
- Technology must enable students to research, create, communicate, and collaborate.
- Learning can — and must — be networked.
Please be sure to read the EduCon Code of Conduct.
Browse past EduCons in The Archives.
New Conference Center
Science Leadership Academy is in a new building this year. Be sure to come to the School District Headquarters - 440 N. Broad St., Philadelphia, PA 19130
Babysitting at EduCon!
Want to come to the conference but don’t have child care? Not a problem! Let the SLA students (and parent supervisor) take care of your kids!
Children from 3-12.
For on-site attendees (don’t leave your kids and go get lunch!)
We don’t change diapers!
Go to https://tinyurl.com/educon2020kids and fill out the form.